So as I was scrolling through Tik Tok I had seen a few yogurt bark videos. So I figured I would try it out for myself. I am always looking for a healthy snack to heal my sweet tooth cravings. It was super easy and I definitely learned what I should do and not do. Enjoy!
- Vanilla Greek Yogurt or Regular Vanilla Yogurt (I used Oikos Triple Zero Vanilla Greek Yogurt)
- Berries (I used Strawberries, Raspberries and Blueberries)
- Sliced Almonds
- Parchment Paper
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix Yogurt and Honey in a bowl to desired sweetness.
- Spread yogurt in a thin layer across parchment paper.
- Sprinkle chopped berries across yogurt spread.
- Sprinkle Granola and Sliced Almonds across yogurt spread.
- Place in freezer for 2-4 hour until Yogurt is hardened.
- Remove from freezer and break into pieces.
- Enjoy and store leftovers in freezer.