Simple + Meaningful Mother's Day Gifts
I'm all about showing your mom how much you love and appreciate her everyday, but having a special holiday to fully acknowledge her and give gifts is super fun! I know whenever a holiday comes around, we all say "I don't know what to get her/him", so I'm hoping I can help you guys a bit and prevent you from having to say that. I have been surfing through Amazon's Mother's Day gifts and found quite a bit that I absolutely love!
1. This portable essential oil diffuser is the perfect gift that can be kept at home or taken to work. For the longest time I have been thinking about getting myself a diffuser for my office so I can try and keep my office happy and stress free. No bad vibes status hah! I found this cutesy diffuser on Amazon here! I'm a lover of all thinks cherry dark wood colored so of course that would be my first choice, but this also comes in a lighter tone as well.
2. If your mom is a lover of all things baking or cooking, this adorable cutting board is the gift for her! I love love love the Recipe for a Special Mom! I could imagine any mom reading this with a big smile and teary eyed. Simple but sentimental at the same time.
3. for the mom who is a jewelry lover, this sterling silver "A mother's love is forever" pendant is a thoughtful and kind gift to show our appreciation. I personally see jewelry as a cliche gift, but I still love jewelry for holidays in general.
4. I love anything Kate Spade and I absolutely love how simple and chic this jewelry box is. If you would like to spend a bit more on your mama, all of the Kate Spade bags are extremely fabulous and stylish.
5. Lastly, if your mom is now a grandma to your kids, this picture frame is totally personable and sentimental! I know for sure this one will be a tear jerker! I love to give anything that shows meaning and can be personalized to make it that much more special.
I hope you guys love these gift ideas as much as I do. There are so many different options and varieties of gifts you can find on Amazon. All of these items can be purchased with Amazon Prime so you can get your gifts quick. What type of mother's day gift ideas have you guys been thinking of buying? I hope you all have a fabulous weekend and enjoy the warm weather.
xoxo Renee Michelle